Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have spent the entire day lounging around my best friend's house. I'm waiting for her to come home from work so she can take me to do a few errands. Since I sold my car yesterday and she lives miles and miles away from any sort of civilization (which did make for a very nice and quiet nights sleep...One that I have not had in a year since living in North Park), I have not had any form of caffeine. And I do not function without caffeine.
I am leaving for Chicago first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your half-burned candles. I actually put an almost fully used glade candle *that you gave me* on the kitchen table last night (who actually saves a used candle worth about $2.00 brand new, out of EVERYTHING they own)... that is what makes you my one and only ERN (pronounced as urn). I'll miss you like crazy but I know you are going to have an amazing time and come back with stories we can both tell our children (or our friend's children) in the years to come. Good luck piggy!!!