Saturday, September 23, 2006


THE MAGICAL BAKER WHO LIVES DOWN THE LANE

There is a man I am in love with. His name is Jorge and he is probably old enough to be my grandfather. He is also married with children. This is not a deterrent. I love him. He bakes empanadas, tortillas, cheesecake, tortas, etc. which all have magical properties (trust me... when I was down with a sore throat last week, the cheesecake actually cured me). The one bad thing about Jorge is that he only opens his bakery from Friday to Sunday. 2 visits in 1 day is not enough anymore- I'm feigning for his culinary art!
There is an empanada in the kitchen...and Terry is in the shower...maybe he won't notice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erin, This blog was a wonderful idea! As I read it, I realized the depth of the courage this move must have taken....and the life-changing experiences and memories you'll have. Enjoy...and keep up the great stories!
Love,
Aunt Joanne

Anonymous said...

This sounds much better than the brains and intestines posting. Did I say YUCK!!