Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

We are leaving tonight for a 16 hour bus ride to Iguazu Falls. I am so excited! I've been doing some research on the falls and came across this on Wikipedia:

"Upon seeing Iguazu, First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt reportedly exclaimed "Poor Niagara!" Vastly larger than North America's Niagara Falls, Iguazu is rivalled only by Southern Africa's Victoria Falls".

I had to laugh.

On another note, Chico started a blog a few months ago (without entering anything into it) with some really interesting ideas that he wanted to share. I asked him if he would do a guest entry on my blog just to see what other people think. The 1st topic will be change or cambio. I look forward to seeing other people's comments on this!!

Chau!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what terry's "ideas" are...god help us all.

-maura